Friday, October 29, 2010

cakes


These are all the fun cakes I have made to date. I started with Autumn's castle cake when she was three and now for each birthday I let the kids choose what they would like their cake to be. Everything has been within reach so far, we will see how it goes as the get older and their ideas grander.  . These are nothing extra special except for the fact that they were made with lots of love and delight for my kids. Lydia seems to have had a animal theme over her short 4 year life. Isaac has yet to have his own designer cake. I look forward to his 3 yr old b-day to make something for him. I am sure we will all give our opinions David, the girls, Isaac and me.

Autumn's 6 yr. old Purse (canta) cake

  
Autumn's 5 yr. old Flower cake


Autumn's 3 yr. old  Castle cake
This was my first attempt to make a fun cake,
Autumn was in her princess stage
and so she was the inspiration.


Little Lydia's 1st birthday a Bunny cake


Lydia's 2 yr. old Lamby cake
in honor of her little lamby


Lydia's 3 yr. old Bear cake

 
Lydia's 4 yr. old Pig cake
This is my most recent cake May 2010
 

A cake I made for our dear friend Malachi


 
This is a cake I made for a baby shower
Baby block cake

Click to play this Smilebox collage






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...