Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Re-purposed Sweater to Cardigan ~

Button latch Cardigan~
I was on my way to buy a cardigan and then my 'use what you have' conscience reminded me of my 
sweater drawer and tada:



Here are a few Sweater to Cardigan tutorials 
that were really helpful to me:

&

Really this is a great way to save sweaters!! 


Before
I think I wore this sweater once, it was given to me and it just hung out in my sweater drawer.
I now wear it often. :) 



 I am humbled by those of you who follow along, comment and read along.  This is a personal blog and I am so thankful and often surprised that others have come along with me on this adventure and blog. Thank you.


Ok off I go to spend some time with my Savior this morn. 
In my west corner,
Becky
Linking up at these fun blogs: Where I party

9 comments:

kendascrafts said...

looks great! i love repurposing clothes!

Meg Nuño said...

Love it and you look FABULOUS!!!!

Chantelle @ Mommyx3=Insanity said...

I have been wanting to do this since the first cold snap, but its just something I haven't checked off my list yet. Now I think I need to do it. Love it!!

Chantelle @ Mommyx3=Insanity said...

Oh I forgot to mention that I found you on Life Made Lovely's link party and I am also your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by my blog and check it out too.

Lynette @ My Craft Discovery said...

turned out really cute. I love the color combo, and the print really makes the cardigan original!

Rachel Sue said...

Such a cute idea! I would love to feature this on Reduce, Reuse, Upcycle. Feel free to stop by and grab a featured button. Thanks!

Tonia @ TheGunnySack.com said...

Fantastic idea! I love that you used something you already had to make it! Thanks for sharing!

Dave Ferguson Jr. said...

Becky, I want you to know the world is a better place and more colorful with you in it. I enjoy seeing the things you make for your kids and how you and D.are like the most awesome parents to show them the right path.

See you when I get there.

*thumbs up*

Ben Wood said...

Really great information mention in this post i am really impressed to this post.

Wholesale Branded Clothing
Wholesale Clothing Suppliers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...