Friday, December 23, 2011

Sweet contemplation ~ Merry CHRISTmas

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulders: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, the Mighty God, the everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace. ~ Is. 9:6
My sweet son. Love this moment I caught.  
Merry CHRISTmas to all of you and to my sweet family that I miss so very much. 
Mom, Vicky and Debby love you deeply and miss you all muchly.
David's family ~ much love to each of you as you celebrate together and skate upon the ice, you are thought of and missed. 
~ Signing off .... until sometime next week. 

have a silent night,
Becky

4 comments:

Betsy de Cruz said...

Merry Christmas to you. I hope you have a sweet celebration with family and friends.

Lisa said...

Very sweet moment. He appears to be contemplating the true reason for the season!

Creatively Content said...

Olive Tree, thank you dear fellow Turkey friend.

Creatively Content said...

Lisa, I love this pic and that I caught him in a moment where he didn't even notice me. Pure sweetness, that He would eventually know the immeasurable Love of His creator God. Thanks for the comment. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...