Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter addition of the 'Welcome Rock'

Spring is here and Easter is just around the corner so our 'welcome rock' has come to my mind. Then the other day my son says "big big rock I paint, please?" :) So yestrday we went to work. :)

For the full story on our 'Welcome rock' click here. :)

Here is our updated piece of art that sits outside our door.


For the grandparents and family..:) here are the artist of the Easter addition 'Welcome Rock'.


Enjoy your weekend and paint a rock. :)
~becky


Thanks for all of your comments and stopping by my blog.
 It makes me really smile when you all leave a comment, you know like the Cheshire cat.
Yep that is so me when you all leave a comment. :)
I love having you and your are always welcome!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...