Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Crocheted Bookmarks

Are these not just so sweet
and perfect for Spring.
I asked my dear feind here if she would make me some crocheted bookmarks. I told her what I was thinking and she made these fun and pretty bookmarks for me so I could give them as gifts. I bought 10 off her and have sent 4 off in the mail already.  




Many Turkish women crochet and knitt and need no pattern. My friend does an amazing job of croching and knitting. She recenlty lost her job and has begun putting her efforts towards her hand work.  

Please keep your eyes pealed for more of my friends work.  I will be show casing some of her pieces  as a part of  my 'Celebrating Turksih Creativity' and eventually give a way a few pieces of her work later this Spring/early Summer. 



I was gone for a week at a conference and some R & R and decided to take a week break from the internet also. We were close to one of the Greek Istands so we popped over there for a day. :) It was an adventure. I will hopefully post some pics in the next week of our time.  
Glad to be back and look forward to blogging again. :) 
I hope you all had a great EASTER. 

1 comment:

Amy said...

The book marks are beautiful! I really like the delicate flowers, so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...