Monday, May 9, 2011

Love from my lovlies

Mothers Day was a sweet treat. 

Breakfast in bed...


where my little buba love found me and had my breakfast in bed with me. :)
Meanwhile the girls were rearranging the 3 bundels of flowers they had bought the day before and putting them in glasses all over the living room. :) When I came out they had placed flowers on every table and the floor all beautifully arranged in glass cups. I loved it!! I was also very proud of my husband for letting them be florist. ;)

Also I found this when I walked out..




Thank you family for loving me. 
I am unable to describe how grateful I am that I am the mother to you three.


It was a quiet and lovely Mothers Day morning where I was loved on and then the hustle and buslte of life began again, and I swung into high mommy gear!

~becky

1 comment:

SewHappyGeek said...

Awww, hope you have a great week too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...