Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Little boys & a car cake



"A little boy is a symphony of noise lovingly covered with dirt." author unknown

Today my little guy tumbled over my freshly stacked clean and folded laundry and then jumped in it.

Today my little guy decided to experiment with spit, all over the living room floor.

Today I am taping together books that my little boy tore apart during one of his nap times.


Today my little boy told me " I wuv you mommy, and you wuv me."


Little boys are such a unique treasure to their mommies.  After having two girls, Isaac and all his boyishness, aggression and physical stamina was a surprise.
Our little Buba love is such a gift to our family and he completes us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Happy 3 year old Birthday Little Buba love!!!
The beginning of summer had us celebrating Lydia's birthday and the end of summer had us celebrating Isaac's. 
Here is his car cake. His favorite of all things other than his family are cars.
Also the car is orange because orange is his favorite color right now. :)




Don't you just love this crazy looking vehicle. :)
It is a three wheeled truck. :)
Lord let Isaac be convinced of your love for him
 and let him be like his Baba ~ a man deeply in love with his creator, trustworthy, stable, strong, full of integrity and eyes bright with fun. 

From our west corner in Turkey ~ celebrating my children and their growth.
~Becky


"I HAVE LEARNED THE SECRET OF BEING CONTENT IN ANY AND EVERY SITUATION, WHETHER WELL FED OR HUNGRY, WHETHER LIVING IN PLENTY OR IN WANT. I CAN DO EVERYTHING THROUGH HIM WHO GIVES ME STRENGTH." PHIL. 4:12,13

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...