Friday, May 24, 2013

Mixed media art bookmarks. It is well with my soul.

I hope you enjoy the courage and simplicity of these little pieces of art. 


After my last  post, I wanted to share these bookmarks I made for some ladies that passed through my home the other day.  They too each have situations and hardships in their lives that have or are teaching them to say 'Whatever my lot, it is well with my soul.' 


Both these bookmarks are made out of cardboard pieces.


In my west corner using what I have to create courage for my soul,
Becky

2 comments:

Betsy de Cruz said...

These bookmarks are little works of art! How did you do this? Did you sew fabric onto the cardboard??? Absolutely beautiful!

Creatively Content said...

Olive, thank you. :) I used acrylic paints, mod lodge, fabric and glue, then sewed around the edge for effect. :) They were fun to put together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...