Friday, January 13, 2012

3 precious firsts of 2011

3 firsts I want to record from last year.

Firsts are so important... 
like learning to ride a bike for the FIRST time... or performing in a dance recital for the FIRST time 
or making it to the potty with no messes for the FIRST time. 




You three I am proud of the little to big accomplishments you make every year.  

~ In our west corner,
your mommy 
Becky
(please forgive me if you see odd changes to my blog..I am trying to tweak a few things.) :) 

2 comments:

Betsy de Cruz said...

These are great accomplishments! Wonderful that you take time to document them and appreciate them. It's so easy to just let these slide by unnoticed.

Creatively Content said...

Thank you Olive. The time passes so quickly...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...