Sunday, April 17, 2011

Twirl away darlings ~ you're covered!

Happy Monday! I have been featured over at
 Measured by the Heart today. So fun.


As most of you know I have two girlies and they are just that girly.
They love to wear skirts and my younger of the two especially likes the twirly skirts and loves to twirl. She is pretty insistent on skirts every day, all day. :)
 If you would like to see more of this fun post and what I did to assure my girlies were covered while twirling click this link and come on over to Measured by the Heart blog.


A warm welcome to all you visiting from Measured by the Heart. 
Feel free to grab a cup of tea/coffee and stay for awhile, I love visitors. :)

~becky

1 comment:

iSMILE said...

you have a very cute blog!

http://stardom-randomness.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...