Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Candy bar holders & thoughtful love.

Here is a little peak into our Valentines Day. It is coming to a close and kids are almost all tucked in bed. 
It is will be super nice to be JUST with David for a bit.  
Valentines day at our house is simple and I REALLY like it that way!!!
In Turkey Valentines day is just for the lovers, no kids or parties, but I guess it is cultural because me and my honey can't seem to leave the kids out of valentines day. :)

Here is what we each did to bring a bit of celebration to our Valentines Evening. 


Cute little candy bar holders for Valentines fun. 
(Idea inspired by: This idea)
I made this today and stuffed these little personalities with candy bars. 
The big fat guy is Dave's with his favorite candy bar here in Turkey. 
I then stuffed them in our newly decorated cardboard Mailbox.



Isaac's cute candy bar holder guy, took a beating. :) :) 


Every year Dave gets us girls all the same thing. It is sooo fun.  For example: one year all three of us received purses, another year fun headbands, another year handmade shawls and this year we each received a necklace. I didn't post a pic but each was perfect. I especially love mine, it is small and sweet. :) I tend to always get the nicest item. ;)  Sweet Isaac got car and he was happy. I love this tradition and so appreciate my husband for the care and thought he always puts into these thoughtful but simple gifts. 

Here are our lady bug love cards. ~

Much care to each of you.  David you are perfect for me, absolutely perfect!!
Happy EVERY DAY love to you.

In our west corner,
Becky

4 comments:

Betsy de Cruz said...

Thanks for sharing your Valentine's Day with us! Such cute candy bar holders!

Creatively Content said...

Thank you Olive and your welcome. :) Hope you had a nice day yourself.

Victoria Hart said...

Very nice posst

Victoria Hart said...

Great read thannks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...