Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Felt circle tree pillow


Here is a peek of something I have been working on, on and off for a bit now. 
I am hand quilting and enjoying the process and slow pace of it. 



This little pillow is going to be a gift to someone so very very special!
I love giving handmade items...especially pillows. I really hope the receiver likes it lots.

What do you think? Should I add something more or leave it simply the tree and grass?
I will show you the finished product...whenever that is. ;)

In my little west corner,
Becky


2 comments:

Jill said...

What a gorgeous little tree Becky!! I like it just as it is - simple and beautiful!!!

Almost a week into 21 days now! How's the sugar free going? I'm still managing to keep my surfaces clear!

KendasCrafts said...

Cute tree! Whoever receives it will be very lucky!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...