Thursday, March 15, 2012

a few little boy crafts

My son is now 3 1/2 years old and in the last few months I have watched his attention span lengthen and him really begin to enjoy pretend play.  Crafting with all three kiddos used to be a bit of a challenge as my little guy "WAS NOT" interested, however things are changing and he is coloring, painting and gluing and doing lots of other fun things these days. Take a look at the fun art my son has been up too. :)

  Button wheeled cars
Foam roads 
Button tires 
Cotton clouds
Please take note of the capital 'I' you see on each paper. That is an I for Isaac. I am one proud momma.

 Button Faces
Crayons for hair
Buttons for eyes and noses
Yarn for the mouth

This one is an oldie:
 Cereal box car tunnel
Isaac painted the cardboard pieces and then I hot glued the pieces inside the cereal (oatmeal) box.
We then made a red and green stop light for the cars going through the tunnel. 




Here is a pic of Isaac doing what he does best 'being a monkey'. :)
There you have it, a few little boy crafts with what we have here in our little west corner home. :) 
~Becky



1 comment:

maggy, red ted art said...

So cute. Love all the ideas. Looks like you are having lots of fun!

Thanks for sharing on Kids Get Crafty!

Maggy & Alissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...