Thursday, March 1, 2012

Egg carton carrying case for LPS

Hi. We are crafting a bit these days. Lydia now goes to kindergarten in the afternoons 1:15pm to 5:00 pm.  This is not my fav however Isaac and I get to have her home with us in the mornings. Today we decided to grab the recycle bin and find something fun to make. 
Lydia made a Littlest Pet Shop carrying case and Isaac and I made some
 tp tube cars that I can share at a later date.

  Hope you enjoy this simple and sweet 'use what you have' creation. 




It started out looking like this and ended up....
looking like this. :)


Important that the LPS's are comfy, don't you think?

We used a silly band to wrap around the case to keep it more secure.
 Later Lydia found two pink silly bands to match.
We used some ribbon to make the strap and some glue and scrap book paper outside. 
For the inside seats we used little pices of fabric.

This idea is original to my knowledge but it was helped along by this fun blog that I follow. 
Check out this DIY Littlest Pet Shop Park made from egg cartons. I love it!!

Ok off I go to prepare for my in-laws coming to visit us for the FIRST TIME here in Turkey. Pretty exciting. They arrive tomorrow evening in our little west corner.
~Becky

1 comment:

maggy, red ted art said...

What a perfect conversion of the humble egg carton - it makes a very snug looking little carry case. Lovely indeed.

Thanks for sharing on Kids Get Crafty!

Maggy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...