Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Feel free to hit delete.

         I have started to feel funny because I seem to be posting a lot lately. I tend to really see this blog as an outlet for me. I love having all of you follow along it is an honour and sometimes I am so surprised that 500 others have joined with me in this blogging journey. I guess I just wanted you all to know this blog is an outlet and my way of processing out loud especially when times are quieter and friendships are not as plentiful in this little west corner. Thank you so much for following and for commenting and just being a part. If my posts seem to be bombarding your inbox these days, feel free to hit delete. :)


Ok I feel better already. :) Well off I go.


The kids and I had this really fun time creating some Mixed Media art from cardboard so I will be sharing that with you all soon.

In my west corner blogging away... ;)
Becky




2 comments:

Teresa said...

No deleting occurring here. :) I enjoy your blog! And that art is really pretty. Look forward to hearing how you made it!

Mirjana said...

What? To delete? Never. All posts here are full of positive energy. It is something worth of spreading. Greetings from Serbia (Srbistan ), Belgrade...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...