Saturday, November 26, 2011

My tea cup of love ~




This little tea cup is mine, giving to me by my hero (husband), it has a lid for the top to keep my tea hot and has a sweet story of romantic love attached to it.  I am thankful for my tea cup and that my husband knows me well. It also came in the sweetest little tin. 
 I like to fill it with green tea these days. :) 

~ Thanksgiving in the little things breeds thanksgiving for life. 
Becky

I HAVE LEARNED THE SECRET OF BEING CONTENT IN ANY AND EVERY SITUATION, WHETHER WELL FED OR HUNGRY, WHETHER LIVING IN PLENTY OR IN WANT. I CAN DO EVERYTHING THROUGH HIM WHO GIVES ME STRENGTH." PHIL. 4:12,13

2 comments:

Betsy de Cruz said...

What a beautiful photo of your pretty tea cup. Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving!

Creatively Content said...

Olive tree, thank you for your sweet comment and yes I had a very nice Thanksgiving. I hope the same for you and your family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...