Friday, January 11, 2013

Sneak peak of some HOMEmade decor

This is a little peak of what I have been working on:

Bunk bed cozy curtains

Scrap fabric curtain
(these have continued to evolve... fabric, a button strand, ribbon, and a tissue paper pom pom all are apart of this scrap fabric curtain.) 

Bringing life to an old table

Can you guess what room all this is for?  
We have lived in our apartment here in our little west corner for 4 years now. Over the past two years I have done very little to our place because the owners were planning on selling. Well the owners are still trying to sell and we are still here, soooo enough of waiting for everything to fall into place.  Here I go unleashing my pent up desire to nest and preform colourful masterpieces in my home. :) As of now the room I am giving all my passion to is the girl room.  

Ah yes one more thing, I am trying to decorate with using what I have and not really spending money. :) 
I'll be back the beginning of next week to show you the progress. :) 

May the God of all peace, guard your hearts and minds in him. May you walk in contentment of heart, trusting fully in the God who created you. 

~Creating color in my little house in my little west corner.
Becky

If you want to see some ideas I am checking out
Click: Girls room ideas on my pinterest

2 comments:

Betsy de Cruz said...

I love the table. I can relate to being in a place 3 years and not really doing much to it because you think you might move. We moved into a new place 2 years ago, and I'm finally getting around to fixing up a few things a bit more myself!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Love the table!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...