Saturday, March 23, 2013

My first Softie and bloglovin


My first softie happens to be a little bunny and he is an Easter gift for a very little friend of mine, who is celebrating his first Easter this year.  



Get the free Pattern here:  This is sunny the free bunny

I am starting to thinkI am becoming a softy for softies. (cheesy, thats me)
They are a super fun, simple and great scrap busting projects.

Here are a few more softies I am looking at on my pinterest board under sewing.

I am starting to collect  free patterns for these sweet cuties. :) Maybe I will start pumping these guys out by the dozens, by the double dozens...or maybe not.  I do know my next one will be much better.
Oh the joys of trail and error.


FYI -Google reader is leaving
...for all you who follow me or other blogs via Google reader it will be non existent this summer.  
If  you don't already have a bloglovin account it's easy to set up. Also with bloglovin you can import all your blogs you are following via google reader within a minute or 2. 
 Just go to settings and click the button to import from google reader and within a minute or 2 you have all your lovely blogs you follow right there on your bloglovin feed!  And don't worry if your favourite blogs don't use bloglovin, you can still follow them to. To add new blog just search for there name in the search bar.

If you would like to follow me via bloglovin simply click the button below:
Follow Creatively Content 
  Another way to follow Creatively Content is through facebook or e-mail. 
These option are in the side bar next to each other. 
Thanks for letting me talk through those necessary details. 

Now back to the Bunny....
using what I have to make a softie this week!
Enjoy.
In my west corner,
Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...